domingo, 7 de setembro de 2008

Profile




“Yes, I´m Portuguese, I love bacalhau (Cod fish), fado (Portuguese music), and soccer... And yes, I´m not the best driver, and yes I´m proud to be Portuguese and most of all I´m proud to be myself.
Now that all stereotypes are clear I can talk about me, I´m Rita I finished my graduation this year and I´m ready to spread my wings and learn what the others countries have to offer me. I had very lucky because I could start my journey in the country that I really admire, England.I finished two practical courses in the University of Arts of London (Central Saint Martins) and I really want one opportunity to show my potential in this world, Advertising World!”

Ana Rita Silva


About me:

Name: Ana Rita Silva

Age: 21

Nationality: Portuguese

Graduation: Marketing and Advertising (see the certificate)

Disponibitlity: Full Time

Ambition: Catch a opportunity to show my Potential

Interests: Creative Writting, Graphic works (photoshop, freehand,
ilustrater), Searching, Argue, Audiovisual and media.

Way of thinking: Be the first and the best, and not follow a usual trend.

E-mail: Ritacoelhosilva@gmail.com

Sem comentários:

Acerca de mim

Licenciada pelo IADE em Marketing e Publicidade e com Pós-Graduação na ESCS. Actualmente a finalizar curso de Marketing Online pela LxSchool. Desde sempre tive paixão por comunicação e assim pretendo mostrar da melhor maneira o que se passa neste Mundo, sem censuras nem preconceitos : "try a different angle"